Chiang Mai University International College Scanned Documents Guidelines
When submitting an application online or providing documents electronically, please follow the guidelines below to upload scanned documents.
• Documents must be scanned from the original documents in colour.
• Documents must be scanned with a flatbed scanner.
• Digital photographs and scans from smartphone applications will not be accepted.
• Scans from a photocopied, faxed and / or previously certified true document will not be accepted.
• Scans that are cropped, tilted or incomplete will not be accepted.
• Documents must be scanned at the original size. If the document is larger than A4 then the document should be scanned in A4 sized portions without size reduction.
• If a document has more than one page, all pages must be scanned, please ensure that you provide the complete set of the statements. Incomplete documents will not be accepted.
• If any document has markings or text on both sides of the document e.g. a registration number on the back page, both sides must be scanned.
• Scanned Documents are only accepted in the following formats: .jpg .jpeg .pdf
Documents that are not saved in the above file types will not be accepted.
• The resolution of the scans must enable the text; in particular fine or small size text, punctuation, and decimal points to be legible.
• File size of any single document should not exceed 1 MB.
• Scans must be named to reflect the type of document e.g. An Academic Transcript scanned in .pdf format should be named transcript.pdf; a Passport scanned in .jpg format should be named passport.jpg.