To accomplish the above vision, CMUIC pledges the following:
• To work closely with faculties and colleges wishing to offer international undergraduate programs
• To encourage faculties and colleges to start, base on their calculated strength, international undergraduate programs .
• To help faculties and colleges organize joint-degree programs with foreign universities.
• To be a center of admission and pre-admission/college programs for international students.
• To serve as a one-stop service center for International students.
• To be a center of student and alumni activities.
• To establish and operate the CMU Thai Language and Culture Centers in institutions of higher education in neighboring countries in order to propagate the Thai Language and Culture;Chiang Mai University itself, its international programs at all levels;recruit foreign students to its undergraduate international programs, and work with those institution's academic and professional personnel towards better understanding and relationships.